About Our Umbrellas
About Our Umbrellas: MyUmbrellaShop.com takes pride in the quality of our umbrellas. From commercial grade to home and outdoor patio umbrellas, we sell only the best. To learn more about our umbrellas, contact us at Our umbrellas are “Made in the U.S.A” and sold worldwide.
Fire Retardant Umbrellas
Amercian Flamecoat Fire Retardant Finish Treatment
Amercian Flamecoat Fire Retardant Finish Treatment For ANY Outdura Marine/Awning Fabric (35% UPCHARGE) You can treat any of the Outdura Marine/Awning Fabric selections with American Flamecoat Finish. Their finish is certified to the highest standards possible. Outdura Marine/Awning Fabrics are 100% solution dyed acrylic and UV protective providing great shade with a UPF of 50+.
(42 Color Choices: Burgundy, Black, Antique Beige, Aquamarine, Cadet Grey, Natural White, China Red, Black Forest, Catalina Blue, Oz Green, Brownstone, Khaki, Cardinal Red, Royal Navy, Dandelion, Linen, Taupe, Desert Beige, Terra Cotta, Champagne, Steel Blue, Classic Royal Blue, Highlands Green, Purple Haze, Aquatic, Pottery, Stone, Island Blue, Spa, Paprika, Kona, Ivory, Mahoganywood, Storm Grey, Tangerine, Hibiscus, Caribbean Blue, Forest Green, Pacific Blue, Captains Navy, Emerald, Shamrock Tweed)
Outdura Fabric Choices
- American Flamecoat Full Treatment and Certification: N.F.P.A.-701, City of New York; Certificate of Approval, N.F.P.A. 260, A.S.T.M., California Title 19 Section 1237, California TB117E, MVSS302, All European Standards, I.M.O. Treating Certification
- Sattler FireMaster Plus Fire Retardant Fabric (55% UPCHARGE) (11 Color Choices: Red, Ivory, Blue, Yellow, Dark Grey, Beige, Burgundy, Silver, Forest Green, Tan, Black.)
Sattler Firemaster Plus Fabric Choices
- Sattler Flame Resistance Specifications: Compliance with fire standards Norm A-3800-1 and DIN Norm 4102-B1, SN; 198898, California Fire Marshall Reg. No. F-67201, NFPA-701 Test I and Test II, and CPAI-84 Title 19
- FIRESIST Fire Retardant Fabric (60% UPCHARGE) (14 Color Choices: Regatta, Forest Green Tweed, Forest Green, Regatta Tweed, Sand, Admiral Navy, Toasty Beige, Ivory, Sunburst Yellow, Terracotta, Ivory, Black, Burgundy, Crimson Red.)
FIRESIST Fabric Choices
FIRESIST Flame Resistance Specifications: FIRESIST Fabric is used to make some of the best fire retardant umbrellas in the world today. With a 5 year warranty against loss or strength our fire retardant umbrellas pass all but are not limited to the following: California State Fire Marshal Title 19, NFPA 701-99 test method II, CPAI-84; tent walls and roof, FMVSS 302 , FAA25.853(Aviation), UFAC Upholstered Furniture Class 1.
Note: To order fire retardant umbrellas with alternating colors or for any other questions please or to learn more about our umbrellas, call
- American Flamecoat Fabric Treatment Information
- Outdura Fabric Information:
- Sattler Firemaster Plus Information:
- FIRESIST Fabric Information
...for shopping MyUmbrellaShop.com My Umbrella Shop...
Our current lead time is 1-2 weeks for umbrellas without logos or digital print. For umbrellas with logos or digital print the lead time will be 3-4 weeks. Call for lead time on all other products.
Note: If you are buying an umbrella, unless there is an alternating fabric choice, only (1) fabric choice will be applied to your order. Please make sure only (1) is selected. Thank you.
Have quantity & business discounts available. Just call us at .
If you need Sunbrella fabrics for your umbrellas or cushions please visit http://www.stoneycreekcustomproducts.com
MyUmbrellaShop hours are Mon-Fri 8am-5pm.
Contact us, especially if you can't find EXACTLY what you are looking for, by giving us a call at . Our online sales representatives will be glad to help you. You can also email us at . We will get back to you as soon as possible.